A Contract Cleaning Business That Won’t Cost You the Earth!
The management and staff of Diligent Cleaning believe that to achieve our goals of becoming the premier cleaning company, we must lead not only economically, but also environmentally and socially as well. The company understands that it is in a prominent position to affect the environment and our objective is not only to sustain our environment but also to avoid the use of hazardous materials and processes wherever reasonably practicable.
We aim to foster the sustainable use of the earth’s resources; and to comply with current environmental legislation, health and safety laws and regulations. In addition, we commit to continuous improvement in our environmental, health and safety management systems and pollution prevention.
At Diligent Cleaning we firmly believe that our corporate responsibility goes beyond our proprietary borders and we cooperate with our suppliers to develop our business in a sustainable manner and every effort is made to conserve resources throughout our operations. This is achieved through purchasing practices that seek products and methods of application that are environmentally kind and, where possible, local to our sites to minimise the environmental impact.
We are committed to integrating environmental management policies and practice into every level of the company whilst providing a safe and healthy working environment for staff and clients alike. Furthermore the company will not only meet existing environmental laws and regulations, but go beyond the status quo and seek techniques and approaches that position us ahead of our competition.
In order to achieve the above Diligent Cleaning aims to:
- Avoid the unnecessary use of hazardous materials and processes and to take all reasonable action to prevent damage to either public or ecological health where such materials are in essential use
- Minimise waste by reduced consumption and develop effective waste management and recycling procedures
- Use recycled and recyclable materials where appropriate: choosing products and suppliers who minimise negative environmental impacts, thereby promoting sustainable development
- Protect natural habitats and local wildlife and preserve biological diversity
- Increase awareness of environmental responsibilities among its staff
- Continually monitor and audit its environmental policy and practices
Our policy towards the environment will be readily available and promoted to our clients and business partners. Growth or our company depends on its ability to minimize or eliminate our impacts on our surroundings.