Diligent Cleaning is serious about your privacy.
Diligent Cleaning is committed to ensuring that the client’s privacy is protected. Should Diligent Cleaning ask the client to provide certain information by which the client can be identified when using this website, then the client can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Diligent Cleaning may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. The client should check this page from time to time to ensure that the client is happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2015.
What we collect:
Diligent Cleaning may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including address
- business information such as size and sector information
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences or interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do Diligent Cleaning do with the information gathered?
Diligent Cleaning requires this information to understand the client’s needs and to provide the client with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Diligent Cleaning may use the information to improve the products and services
- Diligent Cleaning may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information which the client may find interesting using the email address which the client has provided
- From time to time, Diligent Cleaning may also use the information to contact the client for market research purposes.
- Diligent Cleaning may contact the client by email, phone, fax or post
- Diligent Cleaning may use this information to further customise the website according to the client’s needs and interests
Diligent Cleaning are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure Diligent Cleaning have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on the client’s computer hard drive. Once the client agrees, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets the client know when the client visits a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to the client as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to the client’s needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about the client’s preferences.
Diligent Cleaning uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Diligent Cleaning analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to client needs. Diligent Cleaning only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help provide the client with a better website, by enabling Diligent Cleaning to monitor which pages the client finds useful and which the client do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to the client’s computer or any information about the client, other than the data shared with Diligent Cleaning.
The client can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the client can usually modify the client’s browser setting to decline cookies if the client prefers. This may prevent the client from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
The Diligent Cleaning website may contain links to enable the client to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once the client has used these links to leave the Diligent Cleaning site, the client should note that Diligent Cleaning do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Diligent Cleaning cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that the client provides whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. The client should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling the personal information
The client may choose to restrict the collection or use of personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever the client is asked to fill in a form on the website, there will be a box that can be clicked to indicate that the client does not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If the client has previously agreed to using personal information for direct marketing purposes, the client may change their mind at any time by writing to or emailing Diligent Cleaning at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diligent Cleaning will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties unless we have permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
The client may request details of personal information which Diligent Cleaning hold about the client under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee is payable. If the client would like a copy of the information held please write to:
Diligent Cleaning Ltd.
Eco Innovation Centre
If the client believes that any information Diligent Cleaning is holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email as soon as possible, at the above address. Diligent Cleaning will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.